NUX = new user experience
- An upsell is to get the customer to spend more money – buy a more expensive model of the same type of product, or add features / warranties that relate to the product in question.
- A cross-sell is to get the customer to spend more money buy adding more products from other categories than the product being viewed or purchased.
- you are not good.
- build a 3-6 month plan and stick to it
- keep a record of what you did
- firefighting vs root-cause
- switch teams after 2 yrs
has chinese and english two versions
Listening: repeat watching them and follow the speaker to read aloud
don’t bring up the same topic with the same evidence again and again because if it is disagreed yesterday, it won’t be agreed today.
never don’t say you are not good, say you did not put in a good way or don’t say it.
Confidence is key, but it’s important to always have the knowledge and skills to support self-assurance